Sunday, April 3, 2011

mash-up

lots of random thoughts tonight. in no particular order...
-phone calls with old friends are spiritual experiences.

-it always surprises me just how much the weather affects my mood. warm=happy.

-i am a huge believer in karma. it slaps me in the face daily.

-i'm relishing in the fact that i've almost survived my first year of teaching. success!

-the best compliment i received today was someone writing on my fbook wall, "way to live!" living, truly living, life was this year's goal. i feel like i'm surpassing what i thought possible, and that makes me smile.

-i called my aunt tonight. just because. and it was great.

-thinking of my grandma still makes me cry.

-i feel like EVERYONE is falling in love/getting engaged/having babies. evidently there was a love train, and i missed it. i hope i can catch the next one.

-one of the best feelings in the world is seeing your good friend(s) in happy, healthy relationships. nothing's better.

-it both scares me and excites me how closely literature can describe my life. i read a book last night that was so similar to my thoughts and feelings that i felt as though the author had tapped into my brain. for real. that's holy, baby.

-i'm going to start derby again this week. i'm really scared, for some reason.

-my stomach is freaking out tonight. nerves or refried beans? hum...

-i found a great orchestral version to death cab's "such great heights" tonight. thanks, pandora!

-sending you love, dear reader. whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment