Thursday, May 19, 2011

dead end

i have hit a wall. bam. hit.
school is almost over, and i feel as though i have no more to give. i'm out of lessons, i'm tired of analyzing text, and i desperately want to stop. it's not that i hate what i'm doing; i actually love it. but i'm just tired.
i have been really self-consumed lately (i admit it!), which only adds to my apathetic attitude towards teaching. my fun weekends and late nights have spilled over into that part of my brain that is supposed to keep me motivated and on track. instead of thinking about my students, i have been thinking about me, my life, and my adventures.
i know this isn't all bad, but i hope i can finish out the year strong. my kids deserve it. i do, too.

1 comment:

  1. The last few days of school are so difficult! I soooo understand...

    ReplyDelete